Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, I got my hair cut. Short. Super short. I wanted something different. Something sassy and easy to care for. I like it.
One of my friends has a birthday tomorrow so I was trying really hard to do something silly for her birthday. I sent a message with happy birthday in teeny tiny letters. Then I sent another one in a larger font and had it delayed in sending until tonite at seven I think. Hee hee this is going to be good. Send another one in larger font to be delivered at 9 tonite. Send another in larger font for early tomorrow morning. Giggle. I can just hear her wondering what I am up to. Now for the grand finale!!!! LARGE font with lots of !!!!! and the Beatles singing "It's your birthday!!! Send. Yay yah, oops. I forgot to delay the sending. She got that message right after the first teeny tiny font happy birthday. So much for cleverness. Can I blame it on menopause?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, blame it on the computer. They are supposed to do everything, right? Why didn't it remember FOR you? Heh. Can't wait to see your hair!

    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete