Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thanks for the award!


Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. Sorry, you are my only bloggy friend and you are the one that gave it to me.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

I received this award from http://egginmypocket.blogspot.com

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. check

Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com

Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. check

"reading prepared speech. "
My fellow Americans I come here tonight with much joy in my heart for I have been awarded one of the countries highest honors from a fellow blogger. My life has new meaning and I look forward to the coming decade with optimism and hope for a brighter tomorrow where my blog is concerned. I want to personally thank my friend Cat, my husband, my children, my parents, my cats, my first cousin once removed from my father's side, my 3rd grade teacher . . . . . . . . . .. . .

1 comment:

  1. I lurve it! LOL... ROLF, even!

    Have a great one! Like the header, too... How'dja do that???

    Cat

    ReplyDelete